Friday 27 July 2018

Quilting in Nova Scotia

Here's some quilty pix from my recent trip to Nova Scotia:
This looks like a quilt, but its a graphic printed on vinyl at
Pier 21, the Canadian Immigration Museum in Halifax.

And I met up with Valerie, a fellow member of the Secret Society of Barn Builders,
near Peggy's Cover, NS.
I took my barn quilt to show her, so we posed for a group picture.
I had seen her quilt in person at the AQS show in Des Moines, Iowa in 2016,
and it was nice to meet her.

Len (at right) loves the vintage VW vans -- in red,
so I gave him a pouch made from the original tent from my VW van.



4 comments:

Linda said...

How nice that you two met in real life. Hope you enjoyed your NS trip and that it wasn't too foggy to see that sights.

Julierose said...

Lovely pieces and such a cute little pouch..hugs, Julierose

Quiltdivajulie said...

I LOVE that you and Valerie had a chance to meet and greet and that photo really says it all!!

patty a. said...

That graphic is so beautiful! It was so nice you took the picture of the barn quilts. I like the message on your piece; it is so true! How nice of you to gift one of you lovely VW pouches especially to someone who would truly appreciate it!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>