Monday 27 February 2017

:Making little bits here and there

I've been sewing bits here and there recently,
including machine quilting this wall hanging I pieced a year ago,
inspired by Sujata Shah and her book Cultural Fusion Quilts.

I made this iPad case for my mother,
using truck-liner felt and some Accuquilt die cuts
for the appliques

I organized myself enough to cut a log cabin quilt
from two jelly rolls and some matching yardage

And I even have some blocks together

Mostly, I did this: bake goodies for my mom's 80th birthday party
and then recover from it all!

I'm linking up with Beth and other Monday makers here.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Wonderful stitching on your wallhanging. Congratulations to your mother on her birthday.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I've been watching your IG feed -- love how you added the hand stitching to the quilt from Sujata's book. Happy that you all had the party for your mom, even if it was a lot of work. Recover well!

em's scrapbag said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!
Like what I'm seeing with your wall hanging

Bonnie said...

Cute little i Pad case. But, what is truck liner felt? I particularly like the quilting on your wall hanging. Nice job.

patty a. said...

Wow you have been busy! The deserts look fabulous! What are the little individual pies? The party had to be wonderful!

pwl said...

Do you have any motivation you could share? Please?

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>