Tuesday 9 August 2016

Little Man's quilt


Recently I finished a mini quilt I had pieced earlier this year from solid scraps.
That centre block measures just three inches
and the whole quilt is 13 inches square.

My friend C. carries this 4 inch poseable figure in her purse
and photographs her adventures with "Little Man."

As soon as I gave her this quilt to hang in her new office
(she has a new academic appointment)
she saw it as a quilt for Little Man.


C. also has a bigger poseable figure dubbed "Big Man"
who is the perfect size to hold the quilt
by putting his hands in the hanging triangles in the back.

4 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

It is a cute quilt and you found two beautiful models to show it off. We have Little Man and Big Man at our house too. I am going to have to make them more useful from now on.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Too funny about the men things. This coming from someone who has a stuffed dog who goes on every vacation and gets photographed everywhere........I never thought about doing it at HOME!

patty a. said...

Love the quilt and the posing with Little and Big Man. I have a sock monkey I made and dressed who goes on trips with me to pose in interesting places. I have bought fabric for a quilt for my monkey, but I have not gotten around to making it yet. Needs to be put on the list of things to do!

Dolores said...

The little man is my son's version of Flash. He has gone on many adventures - even Europe.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>