Thursday 31 March 2016

Wild quilting and posting photos


I've been practicing my free motion quilting skills lately
before tackling some bigger quilts.
I signed up for Christina Cameli's Wild Quilting class on Craftsy
and so far I've finished one lesson.


I'm good at circular shapes and feathers
and I'm getting back into the right balance between 
the foot on the pedal and moving my hands.

I have a technical question though.
I've been using Picasa to edit photos and reduce their size.
Google is no longer supporting Picasa
and now my default is using Google photos.
Still not a fan, especially since I can't figure out how to resize photos
so they're easier to upload onto a blog.

What are the rest of you doing?
How do you work the connections between Blogger and Google photos?

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I got a software CD with my CANON camera and that is the program I use to rotate, resize, brighten and crop my photos.

Gingini said...

Microsoft Office works fine to resize my pics.
Love your work. :)

Quiltdivajulie said...

Working from my Mac Mini, I use iPhoto ...

Nifty Quilts said...

Your quilting is wonderful, and in only one lesson! Can't help with the photos. I use iPhoto. Best wishes.

sophie said...

I have used Flickr for years and still like it.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>