Thursday 9 July 2015

Quilt camp 2015

I've been running quilt camp at my house again this summer.
Some years I've held it for a day or two, 
another year it was a whole week.
This year I'm running quilt camp every Wednesday that I'm home.

So yesterday, L. fired up my Singer Featherweight 222K
and started a Jelly Roll 1600 quilt with batiks.

She got through the first seam and about halfway through the second one
before succumbing to fresh strawberry pie made by Mr. Scraps.
A. stitched on this baby quilt for the second Wednesday in a row.

The greatest part of quilt camp?
Seeing my quilty friends in summer,
as well as setting aside some time each week to quilt.


3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I would be distracted by fresh strawberry pie, too!

patty a. said...

What a great idea - quilt camp! Strawberry pie - sounds good!

PrairiePeasant said...

Thanks for organizing and hosting this Brenda! Looking forward to more this summer!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>