Monday 8 February 2010

You're all winners!

Thanks for the lovely comments about my spiderweb quilt and about the selvage and scrappy needlecases. I gave away all the ones I brought to the retreat, so I made a few more to give to my blog readers. My random access number generator (aka sick kid home from school) picked Kathy over at Lime Green is a Neutral Color and Pokey at Pokey Dot Quilting to win the little needle books. Pat at A Little of This and a Little of Pat wins the tea cozy, just peeking out in the top of the picture.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Pat said...

Yippee!!! Thanks for the fun giveaway.....I just sent you an email with my mailing information. You do lovely work!!!

antique quilter said...

congrats to the winners, I hope they enjoy your cute projects
Kathie

Pokey said...

Thank you, Brenda! I'm so excited!

Kathy said...

OMG!!!! I never win anything!!! I am so excited....and I'll email you my info...thanks so much!!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>