Thursday 28 August 2008

Attacking a star UFO

This is the pink tic tac toe, or wonky stars UFO I started earlier this summer. A couple of weeks ago I tea dyed some of the black batik border fabric, and today I cut the borders. I'm going to match the top and bottom borders, but I'm still deciding which way to go. This is going to be a fall handquilting project, and I'm going to quilt this freehand, using the border pattern, the stars, and whatever else I come up with. One UFO started on my list!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

My word - this is coooooool !! I love it.

Magpie Sue said...

I love these stars :- )
Good luck with your UFO challenge!

Clare said...

Ohhh I love these - they are gorgeous. The centre block of the middle one, bottom row is truly liberated!

Kristin Shields said...

This looks marvelous!

Cher said...

all right! so glad Finn gave us an added inspiration to work on ufos.

Millie said...

This is grand! I love the border.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>