Thursday 12 November 2015

Vintage Modern?




I combined some modern chevron trees
with the features of a 40-year-old Janome.
It has 28 built in stitches,
and I thought some of them might be good for quilting.

Here;s a close-up of a wave style stitch


I quilted the one on the right with a three-stitch zig zag.
I had some issues with it feeding correctly,
but there are no ripples at all on the back,
even without a walking foot.


Stay tuned for more adventures with my modern trees.

I'm linking up with The Needle and Thread Network.

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Lovely!!!

Barb said...

so fresh and cute!

Myra said...

Good you are keeping busy B! Hope you enjoyed our sunny weekend!

Carli The Quilter said...

Nicely done, you've inspired me!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>