Wednesday 30 September 2015

Black and white and read all over


I've finished the top for this baby I Spy quilt.
I choose to use lots of black and white prints
as well as text prints, and that great Kaufman camera print
to reflect a newspaper angle for this quilt.

The baby is still gestating for another month,
so I have time to quilt and bind at a reasonably leisurely pace.

I'm pondering my quilting options:
Which do you prefer:
1. Pumpkin seed style curves around the edges of blocks
2. straight stitching on both sides of blocks

I want to avoid going right through the centre of the blocks.
The squares are 6 inches, and I'm using 80/20 Warm and Natural as the batting.

I'm linking up with The Needle and Thread Network

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I prefer the straight lines. I think the other is very distracting when I would rather look at the piecing.

em's scrapbag said...

Very fun! Love the hippie bus! I think straight lines would be best.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>