Monday 16 February 2015

I'm a winner, you're a winner!


I feel like a winner because today is Louis Riel Day,
a holiday honouring the founder of the Canadian province of  Manitoba
and so I'm joining some quilty friends
in an nine-hour sew-in.
My Singer Featherweight is packed up and ready to go!

I've also chosen some winners for my seven-year blogiversary giveway.

Congrats to Diane and Scrappy Quilter.
I've sent you both a message.

Blogger Diane said...
I read blogs on Feedly. I'm happy with it, but I can't compare it to anything else.


Blogger Scrappy quilter said...
I use google friend connect. When I go to my dashboard, all the blogs I follow are there. I find it the best way for me to follow everyone. What a wonderful giveway. Hugs

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I love your featherweight. What fun to be spending a day quilting with other quilters. Hugs

Scrappy quilter said...

WOW I won something. Thank you, thank you!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>