Saturday 24 May 2014

Last chance!




Sunday is the last day to stop by the MCC Quilt Show and Sale
at 134 Plaza Dr. in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
I'll be there as feature quilter from noon to 4 p.m..

Stop by and see the 45 items my mother and I have on display,
including some new work I haven't posted here

as well as this quilt, which we made together three years ago,
and raffled off as a fundraiser.

The new owner was kind enough to lend it back to us for this weekend,
but it's likely the last time I'll ever see this quilt again.

Stop by, I'd love to talk to you!

3 comments:

Millie said...

If teleporting were a reality, I'd be there like a shot.

Quiltdivajulie said...

I'm with Lynne and Millie . . .

Barb said...

wish I could - have a great time your quilts look great.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>