Wednesday 21 August 2013

Scrap Happy Summer with Em

Today I'm guest posting at Em's Scrapbag,
as  part of her Scrap Happy Summer series.
I'm showing you some of my scrap projects in progress here:
my happy scrappy flowers quilt above,
and my solid string stars below.

 
And here's a little AAQI quilt that went to Houston
and then traveled to New York with Victoria of Bumblebeans,
made from the scraps of the string quilt.

Please visit Em and say hi.
She's got lots of scrappy goodness going on.

4 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Fun! Left a comment over at Em's just now.

Anonymous said...

Love that string star! I have a tutorial bookmarked somewhere for something that like that. It looks great.

Regina said...

All three projects are great, but those scrappy flowers are my favorites. You do wonderful work!

Riel Nason said...

Love those scrappy stars!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>