Sunday 23 December 2012

Have a colourful Christmas!

Santa came early to my house, when my mother gave me
this rainbow of hand dyed and over dyed fabric.
This will give me lots of entertainment over the holidays.

She over dyed a b/w print in two colourways.
Yum!

And this vintage top may or may not be paired with up with this vintage kitchen print
during my holiday sewing.

Thanks to all who entered the giveway for a bit of that kitchen print.

I've chosen two winners: Janet from Mrs Sew and Sew
and Jane B, who doesn't have a blog.

I've emailed the winners and I'll get your fabric in the mail soon.

5 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations to the lucky lucky winner.
Love your new fabric.

Taos Sunflower said...

I love that fabric. How do I get on your mom's list? Also that's a really nice vintage top and I like the idea of that border. Happy holidays to you from San Diego!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

What delicious colours! Looking forward to see what you'll be making. Happy holidays!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

what a wonderful mother you have! LOL. I love her choices and work!

glen: uh...not too sure about the choice of border though.......

Abby and Stephanie said...

congratulations to the winners and happy holidays to you!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>