Monday 6 August 2012

A good place to rest weary heads

I spent an hour or so over the long weekend finishing pillowcases
from novelty fabrics.
From left: Superman comics for DS2, chess print for DS1,  retro patio chairs for me,
and a fish/shell print in reserve for the next time I need a quick gift.
All are made according to the burrito method, which you can find on various tutorials.

I also got some quilty gifts this week. My friend Terry mailed me two text fabrics -- thanks for thinking of me.
And Mr. Scraps came home from Pennsylvania with four set of DS Quilts fat quarters from JoAnn's.
I asked him if he would buy me one set, but he came home with all four. Lovely.

1 comment:

Taos Sunflower said...

Thanks for the recipe for making pillow cases. I'm curious about those Denyse Schmidt FQ packs. I'll be anxious to see what you do with them. Our local Joann store didn't have them yet when I checked last. I love the concept.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>