Monday 23 July 2012

Design wall mystery

I got this 5 by 7 inch paper pieced beauty from my friend Heather,
who made it years ago, but never finished it.
She's suggesting I make an AAQI quilt with it, and I'm happy to do so.
But I don't have the name of the designer of this stars and stripes and geese piece,
and I need that before I submit it to AAQI.
Has anyone ever seen it in their books or magazines? It's at least six years old.

I went on a fabric acquistion road trip the other day,
and this is what I came home with.
From left: a measuring tape novelty, five DS Quilts prints in the sale bin at Jo-Ann's,
two Holly Holderman text prints in a light value,
some Kona solids, and that great 60s vintage print, also from Heather, who is decluttering.

I'm linking up to Judy's Design Wall Mondays. check it out!

No comments:

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>