Friday 24 February 2012

Little finishes

I've been sewing this week, but didn't post because
 DD2 had possession of my camera for a school project.
I finished two little zippy bags of word fabrics and
three selvage needlecases

I chose to use only the colour windows on these.

I also finished the second sewing machine hanging,
this one for my room.
The chaotic background mimics the usual chaos in my sewing space.

Here are both of them together. I'm giving away the one at the left.
but you can see I haven't made it to the mailbox yet. Oops.

A detail of the little quilt in progress in the hanging.
The squares are 1.5 inches, so the little daisies are quite small.
I'm linking up with Amanda's Finish it Fridays.

6 comments:

beth said...

I especially like your litte zip bags. Thinking about making a few over here! ;)

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Loving your needle books - what a fun way to use the color windows.

Claire Jain said...

Ahhhhh! Those selvedge strings are to die for! I'm going to start fussy cutting those. Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

So many great projects! The sewing machine hangings are adorable! :o)

Rosa said...

They are very cute and the zippy bags...fabulous!

Rene' said...

I love all your projects!!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>