Saturday 31 December 2011

More quilts of 2011

Larger quilts of 2011 (or ones that took forever to make): clockwise from top left: letter banner for my church, 100 shades of green banner, t-shirt quilt, string quilt (single), scrappy throw, hand appliqued queen sized quilt which raised $5200, rose lap throw, t-shirt quilt. When I look at this batch, all these were less than straightforward projects, and some of them took several years to get finished (the roses and the string quilt.) I had problems making the t-shirt quilts, but I learned a lot from that experience.

Baby quilts of 2011. All but one of them are warming a new baby already.

All of my finished projects, big and small.
Thanks for visiting. Please come back next year!

3 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

Each one special! Happy New Year!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Happy New Year, Brenda!

Heidi said...

I'm already back :-)
Happy New Year

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>