Monday 24 October 2011

I have a clear view

Think my sewing space looks really neat? And don't my windows look....transparent?
Like there's nothing there?

That's because the windows are gone.
I'm getting new windows in my sewing room
and my dining room
and my bathroom today

and all my sewing stuff is in the upstairs hall.

And I'm trying to work, but with six windows taken out
and the news ones not yet installed,
it's just a bit chilly in here.
And if you haven't entered, there's still time to enter my giveaway.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished remodel

Terri said...

I'd be afraid of birds or worse, squirrels coming in with so much time in between. Hope they stay away until the installation.
Hugs,

Dolores said...

Hope those windows get in there quick. I hope it doesn't rain on you either.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>