Sunday 13 March 2011

Placemats and pincushions

My dinner table finally boasts a new set of placemats. This is the blue side, featuring some Lipinski prints from several years back.
These are the tops, using up scraps from an exchange as well as some handdyes and Kaffes. Since I look at these everyday, I figure I should use fabrics I really like.
This one has a bunch of fun prints, including that camper van one.
My mail carrier finally delivered this long-anticipated pincushion from Tia, who made it as a gift for me after I made her a pad for her new Singer Featherweight. Thanks, Tia, I love the hand stitching and the cross!


3 comments:

Lee D said...

those are nice and cheery placemats. I need to make me new ones too!

Barb said...

How fun....love your placemats and pin cushion~!

Sharon said...

The placemats you look at every day should make you happy, and these sure fit the bill! Very cute. And the pincushion is too!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>