Wednesday 30 June 2010

Art for Peace and PhDs

Check out this link for my quilts and others in an Art for Peace exhibit on this week in Calgary, Alberta Canada. I have two quilts in it, the words one below and the purple and black one I made with 125 other people. check out the comments for more information.


I know you've all seen my Words Fail Me quilt a few times, but it was one of the quilts I promised to get done in Myra's projects half done challenge (PhD). I signed up for four, and finished three half done projects, including No place like home and my spiderweb comforter cover. Thanks for pushing me to finish them, Myra! The spiderweb quilt was also part of Stephanie's string challenge.

Here are some more PhDs to get to this summer:




10 comments:

Pat said...

WOW.....terrific!!!! Congrats on having those quilts in there. You do very nice work.

Tonya Ricucci said...

so exciting and woohoo for getting stuff done - you are on a great roll!

Kathleen C said...

I love all your quilts! Especially the word quilts.

Deborah said...

I love them all!

Myra said...

Woohoo, good for you Brenda!! Well done!!! Thanks for putting up this post, and good luck in the giveaway! 8-)

Dionne said...

Love Love Love your word quilts!

Quiltdivajulie said...

I continue to be awed by your Words Fail Me quilt ...

Your work is WONDERFUL ... such an inspiration!

Lynda said...

Which do I like the best? All of them! They are so inspiring!

Rosalyn Manesse said...

Your work always inspires me! Great quilts.

Khris said...

wow, wow, wow...these house quilts with all the words are fabulous...very clever you are. Hugs
KHris

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>