Wednesday 30 September 2009

Wednesday's houses

I couldn't stay away from building my neighbourhood yesterday. I cut down some of the background of the tiny houses, built log cabins around them, and have most of the top together. I'm still thinking about the words that will be in the border. I solved my fabric problem by cutting strips off most of my b/w prints, and incorporating as many lime greens as I could find. I'm still thinking of a piano key border. I've had lots of fun with this, and its turning into a lively and joyful quilt.

9 comments:

Rosalyn Manesse said...

I love these houses. Inspiring

Joyce said...

Wonderful. You have infected me and I started some houses today. I have been away from them too long and am having trouble getting them wonky enough. I'll take some more inspiration from yours here if you don't mind. I esp like the top left with the curvy roof.

Vicki W said...

They are terrific and are going to make a great quilt!

Browndirtcottage said...

Love these Brenda...they are w-a-y cute...makes me remember I have some in a project box somewhere.....hhhmmm...I spy
some of my green fabric there too!

Elaine Adair said...

Tooooo cute!!!

Cher said...

great success in building a joyful neighborhood...!

Sharon said...

I love your houses - what a great neighborhood!

Purple Pam said...

I would like to live in that neighborhood. Love the lime green.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

They look infectious!!!! love these wonky houses!!!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>