Friday 17 June 2016

Friday finishes and technical difficulties

#mmminimini
Measures 6 inches square and quilted following the back pattern

I've been trying to post some Friday finishes for awhile,
but I've been plagued by technical difficulties.
I can't seem to get my photos off my iPhone 6 and onto my blog.
Yes, I've tried posting using the Blogger app, 
and it takes forever (read never) to load.

Here are two minis I've posted on Instagram recently
@brendasuderman

Both measure 6 inches square or slightly less,


I made a liturgical stole recently for a friend who is a United Church of Canada minister.
I used a striped crossweave bit of yardage that I bought at a thrift shop.

I lined it with the same fabric
and inserted some lightweight wool batting between those stripes
to quilt in a cross set off by a background of pebbles.


The recipient likes it,
and was most impressed by the little unlined zipper bag I whipped up using the scraps.

Back to my technical problems. 
I can't seem to get my phone pix onto my blog using the Blogger app.
I can't get the most recent ones through my laptop either,
even when I try the phone pix option on add photos.
I end up emailing them to myself,
but now Picasa won't let me edit them
and so they are untouched and not resized.

I need some techie help, and Google is failing me here.
Other suggestions?

Linking up with other Friday finishers

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Love your mini's...
and finally we're going to meet in September ?

em's scrapbag said...

I'm no good at technical support but, you made a beautiful gift and the mini's are great.

Cherie in St Louis said...

I feel your pain and so wish I had a solution for you to try. Blogging should be fun and it isn't when there are technical problems ;-(

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>