Thursday 18 June 2015

Fabric fun

A little bit of fabric drove into my life last week.
First up is this half metre cut of Echino Nico scooter fabric
in a cotton/linen blend.

 
It has a strip of this red and blue diagonal stripe along the side.
I bought it at Fridays Off,
 a new-to-me Canadian online store,
which has reasonable shipping rates.
I spent several evenings ironing and organizing bits and pieces
given to me by my neighbour's sister in law.
The strips on the left are destined for my string quilts
and the folded pieces will take a drive through my die cutter
and eventually become part of a scrappy quilt.


Tomorrow I'm guest posting at the blog of another Canadian fabric store.
Check out the Sew Sisters blog for more details on June 19!


6 comments:

Trina Gallop said...

Yay! - As you know, Friday's Off is one of my favs. And I'll be watching for your blog post tomorrow at Sew Sisters!

Barb said...

How Fun!

Sujata Shah said...

Love the scooter fabric!

Rachaeldaisy said...

That scooter fabric is so fun, I like the way drove into your life.

b said...

Thanks for the shout out! I'm glad you like the scooters :) Alanna from Fridays Off Fabric Shop.

Myra said...

Cute fabric!!
I've been working with my scraps too...

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>