Monday 16 April 2012

Strings on the design wall

I've got strings from all over North America
on my design wall.
These 8.5 inch blocks with a black diagonal
are part of a challenge we're having over at the String Thing Along blog.
I'm collecting them and sewing them into a quilt I'll donate to charity.

the string blocks are sharing space with some other works in progress:
two different stars from 15 minutes play blog
and a group string quilt that needs a bit of attention.
I'm linking up with Judy for her Design Wall Mondays.

4 comments:

Linda at LRDesignsQuilting said...

Love string quilts! I like how you've made the black center string "scrappy" too. I'll have to try that next time.

One Minnesota Quilter said...

Getting them from all over? Cool!
Judy

Karen said...

There is just something so wonderful about a string quilt like - great job so far!

Vivian said...

Love how they are looking Brenda! Hmmm, maybe you'll move that co-worker over to the string side yet!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>