Monday 9 April 2012

Spiderwebs on my bed

Bonnie at Quiltville is having a linky party of what's on our beds.
This string spiderweb duvet cover is based on a Quiltville pattern.
I know I've shown it here before, but I love the scrappiness of it
and I thought my newer followers might like seeing it.
You can see the variety of reds in the border, since I used up what I had.


This scrappy 4-patch/16 patch is folded at the foot of the bed
 for extra warmth on cold nights.
Right now, the temperature here is hovering around freezing
so I'm nowhere near not needing a wool comforter covered with spiderwebs
and an extra quilt.
What's on your bed tonight?

10 comments:

Elaine M said...

Both lovely fun quilts. The back looks nice on your 4/16 patch with the oranges & raspberry.

carol fun said...

I love your spiderweb quilt- that pattern is on my list of ones I want to make someday. I need to get a picture of the quilt on my bed. The timing is great since I just changed the sheets and the quilt the other day.

Sandra Kaye said...

I love sting quilts..love spider web..This would be the only spider web I would get near :):)hehe Hugs

Cascade Quilts said...

LOVE the spiderweb quilt!

Barb said...

Spider webs looks great!

Brooke said...

Ah! Canada! I read "freezing" and had to go check your profile to see where you live. I love cold weather myself, but I must admit that playing at the park today in 85 degrees felt very much like spring.

Is it mean to mention that to a Canadian?? :-)

Your quilts a lovely. You have tremendous talent. I really enjoyed my visit here to your blog. Stay warm! I hope spring reaches you soon!!

Nifty Quilts said...

Beautiful! I love a good spiderweb design.

Kim said...

Lovely quilts :0)
Can you tell me about the words on the back of your quilt and how do did that? Is it pieced?
it looks fabulous!

Happy Sewing

~Niki~ said...

very nice!

Anonymous said...

Lovely quilts! So very colorful and cheery.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>