Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm a winner and so are three of you!


Mr. Random Teenager choose the winners for my blogiversary giveway:
Susan and Penny each won a zippy bag made from word fabrics
and filled with a 12-pack of hand dyed charms cut from my stash.

They're all  prints or white on white fabrics
that I handdyed,
except for the pink one at the right, which I got in a scrap exchange.
I hope you have fun with them.
Deborah won the little sewing machine quilt.
She's a Canadian and a blog lurker.
Thanks to everyone for entering and for making the past four years fun.
I've emailed the winners.
Winning is always fun, and this week the mail carrier delivered four Kaffe fat quarters
that I won in Karen's giveaway at the Selvage Blog.
Thanks so much!

And then I got this B for my birthday quilt
and Dutch wax prints scraps from Kathy.
a member of my guild.

The same day, my friend Cheryl gave me the leftovers
from her hand dyed triangle quilt.
Look at this bunch of triangles in yummy colours.
Here's the bits she's cut off her quilt to square it up.
Thanks and thanks!

5 comments:

Susan said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much, Brenda!

stitchinpenny said...

Thanks for the giveaway - I am thrilled to have won and truly appreciate your marvelous gift.

antique quilter said...

congrats to the winners! especially the winner of your beautiful little quilt, love the quilting!
Kathie

Clare said...

Those hand dyes are gorgeous.

Rosa said...

Those hand dyed are beautiful.
Congrats to the winners!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>