Friday 15 October 2010

we need more off the wall action!


I've got lots going on on my design wall


a couple of table runners: the one on the left from a kit I won from Mrs. Moen in Norway. Beside it is one made from those selvage blocks of a few weeks back. I rearranged them to make a table runner instead of the baby quilt. And then there's those scrappy buildings, a few nine patches...


Here's a block from green scraps leftover from my banner....
Lots of piecing going on, not so much in the finishing department.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

I hear the lack of finishing refrain in my studio as well. It's so cool to see several projects in the works and watch as they proceed... or not !~!

Sujata Shah said...

Oooo.. I love the little house on the right! What are you doing with that?

I haven't sewn quilt related patches in a week.. seems like forever. My design wall looks like yours only deserted!

Can't wait to see what you do with all these!

Selvage Quilter said...

Wow, lots of good stuff going on at your blog. So inspirational.
Karen

Joyce said...

That's a busy design wall. I wonder starting is so much more fun than finishing?

Pokey said...

How inspiring your wall is! Among my faves is the village table runner, I loved it and wanted it SO-O very much, but it probably wouldn't be put together as far as you have it, lol! How fun it all is!

Vivian said...

Looking at your wall, for once I'd say finishing is overrated. You look like you've been having a lot of fun! I like it.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>