Friday 4 December 2009

Thanks to generous bloggers...

....I now have new fabric to play with. Bumble Beans sent me the contents of her scrap bag in a giveway on her blog recently. I'm thrilled with the variety of fabrics to play with, and lots of them are big pieces too, as well as strings and selvages. All fun.


Last month I swapped some 6.5 and 3.5 inch I Spy squares with Cheri at Jovaliquilts, and this is what she sent me. Most of my I Spy fabrics are from other generous quilters. Thanks to both of you. There's not any duplicates in my stash of what you sent me. I'm going to have some fun with my new scraps this weekend.

7 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Thanks right back at you -- I love the stuff you sent me! What a great way to get a variety of fabrics.

Joyce said...

Lucky you. What a great prize! I love other people's scraps!

Jeannette said...

Like finding buried treasure... I guess I should round up scraps to share some time...that would free up some space!

Clare said...

I love someone else's scraps! They're a treasure chest!

Have fun.

Fabric Fanatic said...

That is sooooo fun! I spy some scraps from fabric I had sent to V and she in turn shared some of it with you! Isn't that great how that works? Enjoy!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

You were so lucky! Other people's scraps are so much more exciting than your own. At a workshop one woman was throwing out her scraps, while two others were digging through the trash; all three of them happy with their scrap management...

Myra said...

Great scraps B, and wonderful Eye Spy squares!!!
Great Scot's Plaid and Drunkdard's Path blocks too! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>