Thursday 11 November 2010

Covering up for Christmas



I got a start on Christmas gifts today, although this is all I'm going to show for now. These two guys are modeling linen tea towels upcycled into aprons, the kind you can dry your hands on without feeling bad about it. The one at the right is a Marimeko print, the other has a red gingham applique on the side, which coordinates with the red and white tie. I had a productive and fun day, especially when I refashioned a pair of size 16 pink linen pants I bought at a secondhand store for $2 into something fun, and useful, which I can't show you because of who may lurk here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Nice aprons and good for the boys modeling them. Did they go on to do some baking while wearing them?

Scrappy quilter said...

Just wanted to say hi. I dropped in from Finn's blog and the UFO challenge. I live in the same province as you do. Look forward to reading more of your blog.

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>