Friday 13 March 2015

Signs of spring?


We're having signs of an early spring here in Winnipeg
with temperatures high enough to melt snow.
I think some of my fabric purchases from a few weeks ago have a spring-like quality
with their bright and fresh colours.
I bought those two striped fabrics at left for future bindings,
the purple for an ongoing project,
and the others because they were in the sale bin
and I liked them!

I'm packing up for a day-long sewing event tomorrow
where I hope to make significant progress toward a completed top.

And for those of you who enjoy PI and pastry:
tomorrow is PI day
3.14.15
when we can celebrate numbers and pie!

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

We've had spring here for a month. Yesterday it was +23C here. We've had no snow for a couple of months. It's been incredible. So happy you guys are finally getting some nice weather.

Barb said...

happy spring - I'm hoping it will find me here! Happy Pi day

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>