Saturday 1 June 2013

Weekend Beauties

 
I'm sharing some of my friends' quilts from a local show last weekend.
First up is my Cheryl's shadowed boxes, inspired by one she saw at a retreat
and free motioned on her domestic sewing machine.

Anne's NZ and Canada quilt

And Margaret's adaptation of a kit quilt. She used the white backing
and added her own fabrics for the applique.
 
 
 This is a mystery quilt made by my mother.
I'm in awe of that lattice border. Rest assured I'll never attempt something like that.
My Scrappy Dresdens hanging with a bunch of other smaller quilts.
 
 


A colorwash rail fence quilt, but I don't remember the maker, sorry.











1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

i love them all~ Thanks for sharing your friends' work!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>