Wednesday 13 July 2011

a retail vacation

The rest stops are barricaded, the state parks are closed, but the quilt shops of Minnesota are open!
Last week I engaged in a bit of retail therapy while vacationing south of the border.

Here's my Gruber's purchases (they're in St. Cloud). I got four Marcia Gurse fq as well as some Kaffe goodness. Yum!

And some text fabric in this hand dyed look, packaged with some primary coloured penguin fabric.

And some fun prints -- typewriter and a piano keyboard.

These are my purchases from Jo-Ann's -- a DS print at left, and some kitchen prints.

Here's all the goodies sunning themselves on my front steps. The bottom fabrics are white on white dots which I'm planning to overdye. And yes, the steps are worn and probably not clean, but I pre-wash.

3 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Hope the quilt shop welcomes made up for the state park closures Brenda! I missed the Marcia Gurse at Grubers - I need to go back.

Susan said...

Great fabrics! I really like the green and turquoise dot!

Tonya Ricucci said...

fun fabrics!!!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>