Monday 2 August 2010

playing with 9 patches


I'm testing variations on a 9-patch for an afternoon quilty consultation with Yvonne, who is collecting ideas for another wedding quilt. She has another nephew getting married and last year started a precedent by making a queen-sized handquilted quilt for him. The only plan she has is incorporating some of the last quilt's fabric in this one. We're going to chat over cool drinks and quilt books later today -- what a fun way to spend a holiday!
Has anyone seen my rotary cutter? It's hiding somewhere in my sewing room.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Selvage Quilter said...

I wish I was there to sip some iced tea and listen to you two talk over the nine-patch ideas. Your samples are great. I love the writing on your fabrics. Have fun.

heath said...

I was thinking of running a nine-patch idea past you when we hang out later this week. Let me know if you're sick of them and I'll bring something else!

Tonya Ricucci said...

ooh, fun. I love the idea of them all mixed together.

The Cozy Quilter said...

I lost my rotary cutter a couple of weeks ago and could not find it anywhere. I ended up purchasing a new one and then my old one showed up. Now I have two. If you want to find your rotary cutter, just buy another one and the original one will show up. That's my theory and I am sticking to it!

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>