Saturday 28 June 2014

Graphic placements finished and gifted

Waaaaay back in November I started these placemats as a gift.

Now they're finally quilted and bound and gifted.
I made four coordinating but not identical placemats
from Konas of various greens and blues.
I bound them in two different blues.

I also made a table runner to complete the set.

The back is a Kaffe print with a grey/taupe background.


This is the side to use when serving a meal with tomato sauce!

Here's the whole set again.


I'm linking up with other Friday finishers over at Amanda's and Sarah's blogs.

4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

These are gorgeous! What a fun gift.

Westend Quilter said...

Love the placemats! And I love my postcard - I put it up at westendquilting.blogspot.ca
Thanks!

Quiltdivajulie said...

Wonderful! I have a set of 6 scrappy (controlled) placemats currently under construction ... Love your choice for backing.

antique quilter said...

these are great! what a nice gift.
Kathie

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
>